Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So you are walking around the mall - what's good to eat?

Have you visited such restaurants as Panda Express, Cinnabon, or even Auntie Ann's pretzels while walking around your local mall? I don't know about you but I have had dozens of things from each.

I wanted to pass on a link to an article that I recently stumbled upon that I found pretty interesting. For instance . . .

How many of you Panda lovers have tried their Orange Chicken? I know my hand is raised and often times it was as their Pick 3 (you know 2 of the Orange Chicken and some rice :) Well 1 portion of their Orange Chicken is about 500 calories and 27g fat! If you add in an order of Fried Rice, and you're up to 950 calories and 41g fat! You can do the math for my Pick 3!!

Lots of other items to watch out for and great tips to choose the lower calorie meals so check it out:

The Best & Worst of the Mall Food Court

No comments: