Monday, November 24, 2008

Week 24: Just 1 more week to go - What a journey!

Here I am at the end of week 24. My current weight is 185.2 I was able to loose another 3.6 pounds this week and have now lost a combined total of 95 pounds in 24 weeks!!

This week will be the culmination of a very long, and hard process that was very overdue in my life. What a week to end it on too. I am so close to my overall goal of 100 pounds that I am going to push this week like never before. I originally was looking at my birthday in January as a possible end date for my 100 pound goal but I am so very close I am going to see just how close I can get. Of course no challenge would be complete without its obstacles and we have Thanksgiving week of all weeks so that I am now setup to face a very daunting task.

Please keep checking back because I intend to put a nice, detailed article together outlining my journey over the past 25 weeks. I have had so many friends and family ask how I accomplished it and what I did that I felt I should share my story with everyone. I will include the path that I took on this healthy journey, some obstacles I overcome and of course a lot of before and after pictures!!

So see you soon...

No comments: