Friday, June 20, 2008

eBay Live 2008 - Chicago

As many of you know Angela and I have been selling on eBay off an on for awhile. I would love to spend more time dedicated to our online business in general but have been a little unsure of all the changes going on.

Whatever we decide to do as far as our online sales for this fall, we figured we would at least visit the big eBay Live since it was being hosted in Chicago this year. Although it was far less crowded then I would have expected, I did find several of the seminars extremely informative.

When I have some more time later I will have to let you know what I think about their new direction. Have mixed feelings about it either way.

Angela and I wanted to wait out some Friday Chicago traffic so we decided to eat downtown at Buca di Beppo. Terrific place and I highly recommend if you like Italian! (http://www.bucadibeppo.com)

Big THANKS to Dave and Carolyn for the Gift Card and suggestion!!!

No comments: