Friday, July 25, 2008

All Tile Cubs Game Today - My 1st Time at 3639 Wrigley Rooftop!

My 1st time ever to party on one of the rooftops at Wrigley and was it ever a blast. I was fortunate enough to be invited to the 3639 Rooftop at Wrigley. I have watched several games at Wrigley but I must say that the rooftop experience is quite unique and if you should ever get the chance the 3639 Rooftop is a Premium place!

The company I work for sells our products through All Tile Inc (a Midwest flooring distributor). They entertained several of their customers and vendors today on the 3639 Wrigley Field Rooftop watching the Cubs vs Marlins.

Unfortunately the Cubs lost to the Marlins today by a score of 3-2 but it was still a great time nonetheless. We even received a bonus today and was able to see Notre Dame Alum Jeff Samardzija make his major league debut with the Cubs!

This place was truly 1st class all the way. It had three viewing levels: an inside air-conditioned viewing area, an open air table/chair sitting area and a third level that contained a stadium seating section. Each level came complete with a bar and a never-ending supply of food and fun in the sun. They even had a large grill on the top level that served up some wonderful looking items. Of course your normal ballgame fare was available: hot dogs, cheeseburgers, and brats; but they also had salad, chicken sandwiches, beef sandwiches, philly steaks, cookies, several choices of ice cream, cupcakes, pizza and much more that I am probably forgetting. Let's put it this way - it was a terrible day of torture while trying to stick to my new healthy eating plan. (I must admit though that I did sample 2 of the home-made chocolate chip cookies!)


I was really surprised by the view too! You would think that it would seem very far away from the field but it was surprising that the site lines almost looked as if you were right there part of Wrigley. These photos on the left and right were taken on my phone from my seat.

So if you are looking for a rooftop for your next Cubs game make sure to check them out!

http://3639wrigleyrooftop.com/index.html

Thanks to everyone at All Tile for a terrific day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you made it Mr. Jefferson. You have your deluxe appt. in the sky. Really looks like a good time by all.

Mark

CjT said...

Special Thanks to the 3639 Wrigley Rooftop for adding me to their testimonials page! You guys should be proud of such a great facility!

http://3639wrigleyrooftop.com/testimonials.html