Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Trailer: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Movie - Opens 11/21/08


The first movie trailer is now online tonight! Here is a link:

http://www.moviefone.com/movie/harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince/27063/main?icid=100214839x1206481852x1200347367

For those that don't know - Angela and I are big Harry Potter fans. Some might think that this is a "kids book" series but I strongly disagree. We have both read all 7 books and watched all the movies and I have completely enjoyed them. In fact we even went to the midnight book party for the 7th book and was up all night reading it - but that's for another blog post sometime. Yes, I even have pictures from it :)

I highly recommend the books as you will get a much more complete story but the movies have been fairly consistent with the inclusion of most of the major story lines. Judging simply from this 1st trailer I don't think this one will disappoint either. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE TRAILER. I LOVE HARRY POTTER TOO, BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS.

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED to see this movie. It will not be nearly as awesome as the book, but I am sure it will be good. But, I still have not gotten over my unhappiness with a certain character that will remain nameless even though everything was done for good reasons. I have not forgiven yet. I don't want to give too much away so I am not going to be specific. If you want to know, you will have to read the book or see the movie. I suggest reading the books because they are way better.