Thursday, July 17, 2008

Solistone - The company I proudly work for . . .

The benefit of this blog is that I am starting to catch up with several people that I haven't spoken to for some time. As everyone that has contacted me has been curious what I am doing now for work, I thought I would give a quick post about the great company I have been lucky enough to be employed by:

I am currently employed by Solistone. They are a California based flooring company that offers several unique collections of different stones, glass, flooring and other architectural elements. I cover a sales territory of approx 14 mid-western states and am always meeting new and exciting people. Our flooring line incorporates a pebbles line, unique glass looks, stainless steel metals, hand painted mission tiles and much, much more. It is tremendously refreshing to represent such a wonderfully design driven company and I truly enjoy getting up and going to work each and everyday.

Here is a slideshow showing just some of our product line installed:


I am having a great time and really enjoy what I am doing. Being a salesperson during these tough economical times is a difficult thing but I always am thankful to have the benefit of doing something I love while working with a great group of people everyday.

No comments: