Sunday, August 17, 2008

Week 10: Lowered Every Stat this week, Passed 40 lbs lost, and took the lead!

10 Weeks! The Challenge is 40% done and it is getting tough! Good week this week though so I will enjoy the moment tonight and get back to work at it again on Monday. I had a great week at this stage. I lowered every stat across the board this week - including a 4 lb weight loss. It is getting very tough to shed anything at this point so I will gladly take those results. I am also pleased to report that with this weight loss I have now lost 40 lbs! Great feeling!

After a 7 week streak of being topped by Joe I have finally pulled ahead. Those of you that have been paying attention each week know though that the scores are volatile and are likely to shift several more times before it is over. I saw that look in Joe's eyes tonight and I know he has a big points push left in him. This one is going to go down to the wire - trust me.

Week 10 Totals:

Craig: 42.26
Joe: 35.98

My results:
Weight: 238.6 / Lost 4.4 / 1.81%
BP(S): 110 / 8 / 6.78%
BP(D): 78 / 3 / 3.70%
Pulse: 94 / 22 / 18.97%

This Weeks Points: 31.26
Total Points: 42.26

No comments: