Monday, August 4, 2008

Week 8: Another 5 pounds goes bye-bye!

Week 8 is in the books and we are almost a third through this competition. I have been able to stay on track with my weight loss and am happy to report that this is my 8th consecutive week of weight loss. Overall my point totals are right where I want them. As some have noticed my pulse numbers have been higher lately during the weigh-in periods. Never fear supporters - sometimes it is all how you play the game. Remember - the last week's totals are the most important ;)

Week 8 Totals:
Craig: 5.78
Joe: 25.06

My results: Weight: 244.0 / Lost 5.4 / 2.17%
BP(S): 122 / 4 / 3.17%
BP(D): 88 / -9 / -11.39%
Pulse: 109 / -9 / -9.00%

This Weeks Points: -15.05
Total Points: 5.78

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Craig, Congrats! You are looking wonderful. : ) Heather B.

CjT said...

Heather! Great to hear from you! Thanks for the congrats - determined to fight to the finish line on this one so keep checking back!