Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Holiday with Family

On the Sunday of Labor Day my sister Trisha stopped by my dad's house. Her husband Eric and of course their son Gavin was with as well. It has been a little bit since I have been able to see Gavin and boy was he just a bundle of energy. We spent the day by Joe's pool and then in the afternoon we took out the boat on the lake. Gavin loved to drive the boat with Papa Joe!

Of course later there was time to play with the trains
I think both were having fun :)

Trisha and family drove back Sunday night and my uncle Mark and his family stopped by after their 2nd day at Great America. We cooked tacos for dinner and Mark's kids were able to swim in the pool in the evening. It really was a great time just relaxing and enjoying everyone's company. It isn't that often that we are able to have everyone together and you have to take advantage when you can.

No comments: