Monday, August 25, 2008

Week 11: Weigh-In Time Change / New Stats

Week 11 is officially in the books now. Our weigh-in was delayed until Monday night due to some schedule conflicts both Sunday and Monday morning. I think that the odd time for the weigh-in this week is the reason for some of the change in scores. Joe weighed in with his biggest weight loss yet at 3.8 lbs (Told you he wasn't through yet!). Unfortunately his BP #'s were the highest since week 1 dropping his point totals down. On my end my BP was up for the first time in awhile as well but my pulse showed it's true form and recorded in the mid 80's to help some of the point loss. My exercise has pulled through again this week and helped with another 4 pound weight loss.

This next week will be interesting to see how the numbers settle out. With the late weigh-in there will be less time for turn around between now and this Sunday's weigh-in. Plus we have the holiday weekend with family coming in so we'll have to see if that effects the totals at all. Tune in next week to find out!

Week 11 Totals:

Craig: 21.02
Joe: -25.48

My results:
Weight: 234.2 / Lost 4.4 / 1.84%
BP(S): 133 / -23 / -20.91%
BP(D): 88 / -10 / -12.82%
Pulse: 84 / 10 / 10.64%

This Weeks Points: -21.25
Total Points: 21.02

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro, hang in there man. Ill toss in a good weight burner for ya, Do 50 yard sprints. sprint 50 jog 50. or start at 25yrds at first. Also try hill sprints, it will build muscle on your legs, but more muscle burns fat in your down time. keep up the good work.

CjT said...

Hey man - great to hear from you! Thanks for your tips! I recently have added some sprints into my routine after finding out I needed to change some things up from week to week. I am going to try your suggestion though and add a few hill sprints as well.

Hope things are well for you - keep in touch!