Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cubs vs Cards - Another Game @ Wrigley!

Wow! 3 Cubs games so far this year!

Joe and I were able to see the Cubs vs White Sox back on June 21st (Cubs won 11-7). See Pic Below

Then I was able to be lucky enough to see them play the Marlins at My 1st Rooftop Game. Now I was able to go back and watch them play their rivals - The St. Louis Cardinals!

Unfortunately the game I saw - Saturday, Aug 9th - was the day they lost 3-12 but the seats were still great! Originally I was planning on attending with Mark (see Blog the Info!) but something came up that prevented him from going. Instead I went with someone that I work with and we had just a terrific time! (Sorry Mark!)

Working on trying to maybe get to one more game. (This one may be away from Wrigley Field) I really think this is a magical season this year and I am trying to be able to say I was there during the season that history was made.


My dad and I - 6/21/08 - Cubs vs White Sox

No comments: